Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Midnight Channel by Evan J Peterson

 
 
If you happen to be in Seattle on Sunday week (the 27th), you might like to think about attending a book launch. This is a new book of poetry, The Midnight Channel, by Evan J Peterson. It's a book of poems which takes as its muse the men and women of horror films. Evan was the editor of Gay City 5: Ghosts in Gaslight. Monsters in Steam which you may remember from this blog earlier in the year. That project was financed using the crowd-sourcing website Kickstarter and I was happy and proud to have added a little something to the funding of that book (and it's always nice to have your name in print in the front of the book). This latest venture has also been Kickstarted and Evan himself explains the whole thing much better than I could in the video below. The launch of The Midnight Channel looks like it's going to be quite the event, for more details visit the event's Facebook page.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Evan J Peterson said...

Thank you so much! I just saw this now. We had a ball. I wore a leopard coat and pearls and smeared blood across my beautiful face.

 
Who links to my website?