Saturday, February 16, 2013

Isle of Wight Book Buying


As those of you who follow me on Twitter (@CallumJBooks) will know already, I spent the day on the Isle of Wight, and whilst most of day was very happy social time with a friend, I did find time for a quick run around the Mother Goose Bookshop in St Helens who have no end of wonderful and interesting books on their shelves. Spoilt for choice really, it was this small handful of Angus Wilson firsts that I came away with, one signed and one with letters from the author laid in, all in really nice condition with great jackets. One of the nice things about Mother Goose is that you can look through their shelves and see that every book has been carefully chosen to go there: no dross, no space fillers...




No comments:

 
Who links to my website?