Monday, November 26, 2012

Free Books

 
Yes, really...

These are all books which have featured on Front Free Endpaper, usually but not always, for their illustrations. They are in very mixed condition (some are very rough, some ex-library) and not worth a great deal but, probably because they have been featured here, I can't quite bring myself to get rid of them. So, if you want one or more of them, they are yours... The rules are very simple: it's first come first served by order that your request enters my inbox (callum@callumjamesbooks.com), you can request up to two of the books, you must be willing and able to pay the cost of postage to where you are in the world by paypal, I will email you back as soon as I can with either a 'sorry you were pipped to the post' or a paypal invoice for the postage. FYI, in the UK, the cost of shipping any one of these will be 2.20 GBP.

Never done this before and if it goes well, I may consider doing it again. The books in this giveaway, with links to where they appeared on FFEP are:

The Maxims of Methuselah by Gelett Burgess

The Water Babies by Charles Kinglsey

Lizard Island Expedition by John Mercer

Gianni and the Ogre by Ruth Manning-Sanders

The Silver Sword by Ian Serraillier

Star Man's Son by Andre Norton

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?