Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ephemera for Sale


I don't like to be too blatant about linking the things which appear on this blog with the selling of them but as both of these small collections of ephemera have appeared here and I recently decided to put them for sale on Ebay I thought I would just mention it. The collection of religious ephemera above appeared on the blog in July and can now be found here on Ebay. The collection below which is full of items relating to books and publishing appeared on the blog in August and can be seen here on Ebay

As a general rule. If an item is featured here on Front Free Endpaper it will probably be for sale with usual exception of items going into my vintage swimwear photo collection. I don't mind in the slightest if readers want to ask about the availability of items they have seen featured here and if you would like to do so, please use the email link at the top right of the blog. You can also keep a weather eye on items I put up for sale on Ebay with another link up there at the top right-ish of the page.


No comments:

 
Who links to my website?