Friday, July 27, 2012

Fred and his Friend


It's been a very long and very hot day today, most of which was spent in the sweltering confines of an auction house saleroom. However, that sale was very productive and I'm sure you'll be hearing more about it, or rather, about what I bought, in due course. However, there was then, of course, an Olympic opening ceremony to watch which, I have to say, I thought we did very well! So the upshot of all this is that I have only a small offering for you all tonight: a sweet photograph from among my purchases today which was captioned "Fred and his Friend" - sweet!

1 comment:

Nigel Featherstone said...

Wonderful photo! (PS. I'm not really a sports person, and only saw highlights of the Opening Ceremony, but by all accounts it was a wonderful success.)

 
Who links to my website?