Saturday, May 26, 2012

7th Birthday


This blog is seven years old today!

I won't be going off on one of those long posts in which people blog about blogging but I will just say that it has been an absolute delight writing this blog for the past seven years and I have lost count of the number of contacts, emails, new friends and customers it has brought my way so, thank you very much to all you who come to read these digital pages - about 300 of you every day - you are very welcome here and if I've made your acquaintance then I'm very glad, and if you have yet to make yourself known then, of course, we welcome you as a 'lurker' too, but do consider one day saying hi!

10 comments:

John C said...

Happy birthday!

strangeflowers said...

Congratulations on your milestone and thanks for your always fascinating posts.

apple_crumble said...

Congratulations! I've been following your blog, lurking around, for about three of those seven years. Thanks for all the delightful vintage swim posts and for leading me to a lot of new obsessions ;)

Callum said...

Thank you folks... onwards and upwards... pip pip! :-)

Self-effacing ghost said...

Happy birthday!

markmerry said...

Congratulations - a constant source of inspiration!

Brucex said...

Congratulations and thanks from a longtime lurker. There is always something to stimluate the mind and jog the memory.

Callum said...

Thank you again folks and thank you to those who normally lurk for 'coming out' a little...

J said...

Congratulations on the milestone! I can't remember, now, how we became acquainted, but I always enjoy checking in...and have been pleased to add the various Corvo items (and others) to my collection.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Callum - well deserved.

Patrick

 
Who links to my website?