Sunday, April 22, 2012

Recommendation 2


I'm away for a few days, with limited internet access, half-way up a mountain. And so I hope you will excuse these pre-prepared posts in which I shall simply recommend you go away - or more specifically, recommend a more interesting place for you to go to...

Today I'm sharing the Flickr photostream of a very good friend of mine. She is an entirely amateur photographer who, being somewhat disabled, spends what outside time she can manage wandering, or wobbling as she would say, around Portsmouth with her camera. I think she has a phenomenal eye for a picture. Having said that, for the past couple of weeks she has been visiting family and so the top few photos are not Portsmouth at all... If you have a Flickr account, I know that she would very much appreciate any comments you might like to leave.

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?