Saturday, November 05, 2011

Say Cheese







When the auctioneer announced an 'album of cheese labels', could I really have been expected not to put my hand in the air. So I am now the proud owner of an old school exercise book displaying someone's neatly numbered collection of over 200 cheese labels, each one tipped in with those little gummed tabs that stamp collectors used to use. I like to think my love of vintage graphics knows no bounds and I hope this little purchase has gone someway to confirming that!


It was only after a little while looking through the album that, tucked into an envelope on the inside of the cover I found the little slip below... a shameless piece of marketing... but one that any 'collector' will recognise immediately, and then resign themselves to being taken in by... Fromologist! Honestly!

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?