Monday, November 14, 2011

The Ones That Got Away



I would hate y'all to think that I have been lax in my duty whilst away...! The book above, I found in a small but perfectly formed bookshop amongst the tiny cobbled streets of Robin Hood's Bay: a 1950s London guide which I bought, obviously, for the graphic cover and pretty much no other reason. But the ones that got away this week... well, below is a photo taken through a shop window  - a CLOSED shop's window - actually an antique shop rather than a bookshop but that small display in the window caught my attention immediately, £3.50 each!! and a large selection inside!! twice I went back to see if the shop was open but to no avail. I shall have to leave here the tantalising thought that there must be profit to be had in this shop and leave it to someone who actually lives close enough to find the shop open...

2 comments:

J said...

I thought we only said "y'all" in the States! ;-)

Mike said...

O_O "Robin Hood's Bay" aint near Cambridgeshire is it? XD

 
Who links to my website?