Friday, May 06, 2011

Clive Hicks-Jenkins Retrospective and Book Launch

Tomorrow evening I shall be joining most of the other people who have their names on the front of this book at the University Bookshop in Aberystwyth at 6.30 for its launch. A rare public outing for me, I believe I even have to read one of my poems and it's been a while since I've dine that! However, I'm anticipating a fine five hour drive through the wilds of Wales and an evening of good company and art... and then the following afternoon sees the launch of Clive Hicks-Jenkins's career retrospective exhibition at The National Library of Wales - also in Aberystwyth. It promises to be an extremely pleasant weekend and I'm looking forward, in particular, to seeing so much of Clive's work in the flesh and in one place...

1 comment:

Clive Hicks-Jenkins said...

Safe journey Callum We're greatly looking forward to seeing you here. There were three poets and an artist as guests around our table last night, all of them Americans guests at Ty Isaf. The old place is jumping!

 
Who links to my website?