Saturday, January 01, 2011

A New Year


Strange how easy it is for the regular writing of a blog to slip through one's fingers. I note with horror that my last post was on 15th December and, for that, apologise. I'm not going to be so stupid as to make New Year Resolutions to keep this blog daily for the duration of 2011... never gonna happen. But hopefully, something a little more like normal service for a while at least.

And to begin, these wonderful Gollancz yellow jackets I found the other day. Published in 1934, the interesting thing for me about this two volume set is the title, 'Experiment in Autobiography' which is remarkably similar to the 'Experiment in Biography' that was the subtitle of A J A Symons's The Quest For Corvo, also first published in 1934.

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?