Friday, November 12, 2010

Book Catalogues #3





Once again indulging my fetish for book catalogues. These are five that I've picked out of the nearly 6 full drawers of the things that are secreted away in this place, in order to list and sell them on Ebay this weekend. Truely, I would love to be able to collect this kind of thing but one has to be firm... I don't want to end up in a few decades time as that peculiar old man with a house so full of books that the ambulance crew couldn't get through the door to pick up the body... you see what a storm blowing outside and not enough sleep will do to the imagination!




2 comments:

Dissertation help said...

Wow Impressive! Your blog is very informative. However, it is pretty hard task but your post and experience serve and teach me how to handle and make it more simple and manageable.Thanks for the tips… Best regards.

uk dissertation help said...

i love to write on this type of paper, thanks for share with us

 
Who links to my website?