Monday, November 08, 2010

Astrological Ephemera




More from the same wonderful box of ephemera. Reading anyone? This is a small lot, but perfectly formed, of pieces from the self-styled Chaldean Astrologer, Wallace Elroy (aka Prof. Elroy). The letterhead is actually on a two page typed astrological 'reading' for the said Ms. Stephens. I understand, I think, all the symbolism on the business card but you have to wonder what exactly he was trying to say with the reaper's sickle hanging over the top of it!

2 comments:

Marianna said...

Yes! I am reading. I'm writing an article about turn of the century astrology readings and love this. I also have some early astrology ephemera. I love collecting this

Anonymous said...

hi
my name is amit jasani
I lived in india in gujarat state.
I want to know about my life can u tell me if i provide details by email ?

my email is jasaniamit@gmail.com

 
Who links to my website?