Friday, March 19, 2010

Getting Back To Normal

What a peculiar two weeks it has been. First, through one of those magnificent concatenations of phone companies and broadband companies, I have been without an Internet connection for nearly two weeks. Perhaps you can imagine what paroxysms this had reduced me to for a while... however, that was soon swept from my mind as I was struck down by a chest infection which has had me shivering and panting on the sofa for most of those two weeks...

It appears that I am a little better now, although still quite fatigued and it may take a little while to truly get back to normal.

So, my apologies to anyone who has been trying to do business with me in the last couple of weeks and my thanks to those who noticed that this blog hadn't been updated in a while and expressed their concern. I will be slowly getting through the many many emails that are waiting for me and I look forward to getting back up to speed with you all in due course.

3 comments:

McDowalls said...

great to see you back!

Best
Nicolas

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you back in action!

-- Jim D.

Self-effacing ghost said...

Yes, it's a relief to see you back. Get (fully) well soon.

 
Who links to my website?