Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bianchini Ferier Fabric Patterns


I don't normally do this kind of thing but I've been in 'patterned paper' kind of mood recently and then I came across these wonderful items being sold on Ebay by lewchaorc of Lewes in East Sussex. There are a whole range of the original designs for fabric patterns from Bianchini Ferier from the 1930s-1980s. They're not all to my taste but there are enough there that I can imagine making an incredible display as part of a decorating scheme with a selection all framed up and perhaps hung up a flight of stairs. The seller tells us that: "Bianchini Ferier was the famous printed fabric manufacturer that supplied many of the most well known couture houses of the C20th. Most famously Chanel, Poiret, Patou, Paquin, Vionnet, and lelong. His most famous artist, Roul Dufy, was employed by the factory until the 1920s."





2 comments:

joaquin said...

wow the designs are cool! I also design patterns on fabrics and I am loving it. I use it as a contribution to our community to raise funds for the children.

Patterns

imran sharif said...

I also design patterns on fabrics and I am loving it.
lawn suits wholesale

 
Who links to my website?