Sunday, August 09, 2009

Vintage Venice Once More




Okay, so it's 2a.m. and I've just returned from my second viewing of the new Harry Potter film. There's something very enjoyable about going to the cinema on your own, late at night, just four other people in the theatre. All of which is by way of saying I don't have much va va voom to expend on blogging tonight so I'm just sharing a couple vintage real photo postcards of Venice that I picked up last weekend in fact. One of the nice things about hoarding together a collection of postcards and photos of Venice is that they don't cost very much. From an otherwise uneventful antique and collectibles fayre, you can always count on coming away with at least a couple of Venice images.

1 comment:

bisto boy said...

four weeks to go!

 
Who links to my website?