Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Old Stile Press in The Style Press



House and Garden is usually much more R's kind of magazine than mine but the December edition features a lovely two page spread on my friends Nicolas and Frances at The Old Stile Press. I was particularly struck by the beautiful photograph of the two of them which I may just have to cut out and frame for our 'friends and family' table.

If you are not familiar with The Old Stile Press, then first of all, 'where have you been?' and second of all get thee hence for a good snuffle round their website and blog. Their latest book is one I know Nicholas is rightly very proud of, A Christmas Sequence chosen by Benjamin Britten for an opera that was never written... now brought to life with woodcut images by Angela Lemaire
PS. While we're on the subject of small presses. Years ago I used to have link in my bookmarks to a small press who had produced a small edition of poems not by, but about Derek Jarman, and the link has been lost along with all memory of the name of the book, author or press... can anyone help?

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?