Monday, October 20, 2008

Harry Potter



Now that I've come to post about this great bit of Harry Potter ephemera I picked up the other day, I realise with some suprise, that I don't think I have ever mentioned in this forum at least, that I am something of a Harry Potter nut.




The fact that I haven't mentioned it is a little surprising to me but would be astonishing to anyone who knows me in real-flesh-and-blood-life! And I can't for the life of me think why I haven't mentioned Mr. Potter on this blog before.




Suffice it to say, for now, that I have been passionately involved with the Harry Potter books for many years and that when I saw this 14"x10", slightly faded and a little bumped counter cut-out advertising the forth book I just had to have it - and now I do ;-)

2 comments:

Ælfheah said...

A funny sort of HP nut who thinks a cut-out piccie from the cover of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire would have been used to advertise the third book.

All my best!

Callum said...

Corrected! Thank you.

 
Who links to my website?