Monday, July 07, 2008

The Most Erotic Kiss I've Ever Read


Now, I could tell you all about the most erotic kiss I've ever participated in but that would be a little bit self-revealing, which as you know if you've read this blog a while, I'm not averse to. But I'm not in the mood for that tonight.

However, I have been in London today and had to suffer an inexorably long train journey. So I was glad I'd brought along a book. I haven't quite finished it yet but the first chapter of this book is basically just the description of a kiss, a first kiss, between two boys who are just on the tipping point of falling in love with each other. Obviously this isn't quite the same as Dickens spending 60 pages describing someone's ascent of a flight of stairs, there is build up and reflection and so on, but it remains true that the chapter is basically about one first kiss. And it truely is the most erotic passage I think I've read for a very long time and certainly the most erotic kiss I have ever read. Sadly, the one thing I can't do is to quote you a bit - sorry to be such a tease - but because it's the whole chapter, there simply isn't a piece of the whole that I can carve out which wouldn't sound silly or overblown or something else unhelpful, on its own. Read the book.

Two by Eric Jourdan or, if you read French it was originally Les Mauvais Anges.

3 comments:

John C said...

That's a really well-balanced cover design.

clixchix said...

Looked up Two on Abebooks, and found that there were two copies available. A single UK paperback, which I've just purchased, and another that came up from a USA seller, if anyone else is interested! So Callum, your recommendation has been taken!

Thevina said...

Yes, you are a tease. ;) I'd want to read the whole erotic chapter, but I'd also love to hear about your most erotic kiss. I'm shameless!

Miss you terribly, you know.

XOXOXOXOX

 
Who links to my website?