Sunday, April 06, 2008

The Gay Postcard Rack






Okay, so perhaps it's not the most exciting part of a trip into the steam and darkness of a 'bath house' but, like whenever I'm at the cinema, wherever there's one of those racks of free advertising postcards I can't help myself and snaffle a handful. Fascinating here is the fact that in among the card advertising various fetish clubs and gay health workshops was a leaflet from the Serpentine Gallery for the current Derek Jarman exhibition. There will be more from that leaflet later but I find it amazing... and very apposite... only Jarman could have advertising for his posthumous retrospective exhibition in a gay sauna!

1 comment:

Daz said...

Hello! Chuffed you put the flyer I designed on your site, only stumbled across it by accident too.

Cheers Daz
ursusplanet.com

 
Who links to my website?