Friday, July 13, 2007

Wilde is Here

I have recently been blogging you all to death with news and snippets about my latest project Aspects of Wilde which is my first attempt at a conventionally published hardcover book. My hope is to use one of the internet print-on-demand services to create a limited edition hardcover with jacket. This is probably a new way of using these services. Today, the first copy of Aspects was on the mat when I came home. Despite all kinds of nerves about this project I have to say that on the whole I'm very pleased with the result. I now have to do some tweaking to the cover and a final proof-read and then we can see what my loyal customers make of this new branch of Callum James Books [holds breath in fear and anticipation]...

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?