Wednesday, June 27, 2007

More Aspects

Thanks to all of you who took the trouble to pass comment on the proposed cover for Aspects of Wilde which I posted below - some here and some by email - it really was very much appreciated and I have taken them all into account. The final version has now been sent to the printers so they can produce a proof copy for me to go over once more. I have already spotted one or two punctuation and phrasing issues that I want to change in the text on the cover but for those of you who are interested enough here is the .pdf file. It's a fairly large file!

Aspects of Wilde Cover

1 comment:

clixchix said...

Stunning cover. Of course it's the carnation we might expect, but it's also the dishevelled bed of lust. Marvellous, evocative design.

 
Who links to my website?