Friday, June 08, 2007

A Big Weekend Coming Up

Another weekend in London - what is the world coming to for such a normally retiring and shy-of-the-world fellow as myself!?


Those of you who have been popping in here for a while will remember that I was present at the first preview night of the new West Production of Equus starring Daniel Radcliffe and Richard Griffiths. You may also remember that the whole experience was something quite overwhelming. I am going back, tomorrow night, to see the last performance. It will, of course, be interesting to see how the production has changed over its three month run, and it feels very good to be able to see that I am going to be present at the first and the last.


Then staying overnight...


Then in the morning it's off to Hyde Park for the annual Walk For Life. A huge fundraiser for work in the field of HIV/AIDS both here and abroad. It's been quite a struggle asking people for money but between us R and I have a reasonable enough sum not to feel embarrased I hope. 6 miles through the hard streets of London and probably on a very hot and sunny day - think I'm perhaps not quite prepared for how rough that's going to be on the feet!

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?