Friday, April 21, 2006

News Update

Well, I thought it was going to be a quiet weekend, except that on Good Friday R had to call an ambulance after a recurrance of that pain I mentioned before and then some. A weekend between hospital sheets later - and apparently I have gallstones: extremely painful but no life threatening. So now we wait to see when I can get an appointment for surgery to have my gall bladder removed - ouch!
In other news, this is my first blog post from home. Up till now I have been running my business and my internet life from a small room in a friend's house, using her internet connection and so on but yesterday the cables all joined up across the land to bring internet connectivity to my little flat so from now on I'm officially working from home. I'm hoping this will see a return to more regular posts here but we shall see...
There's exciting news, but as yet announcable, on the publications front and I think within the next month or so we may see a flourishing of new booklets and books, including a more into more recent 'gay-interest' work as well. Much looking forward to that.

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?