Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Most Eclectic Reading List Ever?

I keep a record now of the books I read - something I haven't done since school and now intend to do for life! Looking back over the last few months it's got to be the most eclectic list of books I've ever seen. Do I have no critical faculties at all? (*=not for the first time of reading).

August
1. Corvo, Donald Weeks*
2. Timescape, Gregory Benford
3. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, J. K. Rowling
4. Moving Mars, Greg Benford

September
5. The Orphan, Robert Stallman
6. No Other Gods, Mario Stefani
7. Harold’s End, JT LeRoy
8. My Friend Prospero, Henry Harland
9. November Reef, Robin Maugham
10. The Immoralist, Andre Gide
11. The World, The Flesh and Myself, Michael Davidson
12. The Sign, Robin Maugham
13. Sarah, JT LeRoy*
14. Return to Neveryon, Samuel R Delany

October
15. The Crown of Silence by Storm Constantine

November
16. The Way of Light by Storm Constantine
17. La Luna by George Malko
18. Venus as a Boy by Luke Sutherland
19. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling*
20. The Holy Innocents by Gilbert Adair

I was moving house in October!

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?