Monday, November 14, 2005

The Idea of Incest









A confession: I find the idea of incest sexy. I haven't the slightest interest in father-daughter incest but hearing, reading or watching on film when mother and son, brother and brother or brother and sister get it on turns me on. Three intense films: 'The Dreamers' (aka les innocents) by Bertolucci - young American student gets dragged into a menage with a brother and sister with dark, tense, incestuous undertones. 'La Luna' also Bertolucci, a mother and son thrown together by the death of the father and by the son's heroin. Critics hated it - As a teenager I watched it on TV late one night on Channel Four and it invaded my fantasies for weeks - largely because of the beautiful Matthew Barry. 'The Cement Garden' an adaptation of Ian McKewan's first novel of the same name, a family of kids left alone in the house begin playing 'family' in a fucked up way, Andrew Robinson sexy even through the grease and spots and lank hair.

4 comments:

Nick said...

i'd like to have sex with some people's mothers.

Callum said...

Yes, and the wierd thing is I'm queer as... I think its the interaction of age and circumstance and the meeting of eagerness and experience that does it...!

Daecon said...

Hey! Cool... ;-)

Anonymous said...

have you seen your sister recently? ewww

 
Who links to my website?